Kryptel Standard 8.2.2 Giveaway
Kryptel is an encryption tool that provides fast, reliable, and failure-resistant protection of sensitive data using industry standard AES 256-bit encryption. Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface combined with advanced encryption technologies makes military-strength data protection affordable for everyone.
Other features of Kryptel include encrypted backups, secure file deletion (shredding), data compression, batch encryption capabilities, and integration into Windows’ right-click context menu. It even comes in a portable version you can run on any computer from a USB flash drive, without installing.
Kryptel includes all the major features you’d expect from top-notch encryption software. Besides basic encryption/decryption operations, this edition can do encrypted backups and script-driven encryption jobs. Kryptel includes powerful Kryptel Browser for inspecting and modifying encrypted containers, and can be run from a USB drive.
- Easy single-click encryption
- Unlimited number of files and folders in single operation
- Unlimited file size
- Strong encryption using industry-standard 256-bit AES cipher
- Effective ZIP and BZIP2 data compression
- Integration with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu
- Integrated file shredder with manual shred option
- Graphical interface to the shredder
- Includes best classic and contemporary ciphers
- Includes a portable version to be run from a USB drive
- Advanced password dialog with a password strength meter
- Virtual keyboards for a large set of languages
- USB as Key (binary media-based keys)
- Powerful Kryptel Browser for inspecting and modifying encrypted files
- Pre-generated picture thumbnails
- Multi-pass shredding for reliable file deletion
- Can create and maintain encrypted backups
- Can define sets of files or folders to be encrypted in a single operation (encrypted filesets)
Download - KryptelStandard-8.2.2.exe
License Key: 2718-72415-7393